Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Days 301-358 in South Dakota

Monday, January 2nd through Tuesday, February 28th.
This winter has been very mild considering. This is something that I am very thankful for. However, today is our first "snow day". It is actually a day off for a threat of severe weather. It is about 10:30 right now and we have not had any severe weather yet. We shall see. As for now, we are all enjoying a "free" day.
K took some pictures of the view from our deck. I thought it would be nice to share them.

 Kurt and I celebrated our 20th Valentine's Day. However, we were not together since he had a week long trip to Denver for work. I thought once he retired from the Army that we would get to celebrate all our special days together. Oh well, I did receive some beautiful flowers to brighten my day.


No comments: